Datatrial are seeking driven Software Developers (up to Senior level) to expand our team developing leading web technology at our offices in Hoults Yard, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
As a C#/.NET Developer at Datatrial you will be joining an expanding team of developers to improve and grow our existing clinical product suite. Your main duties will include prototyping and back end development of new database and library code to support new product development, as well as improvement of existing libraries through performance profiling and testing. You will be working with Microsoft Azure where required making use of cutting edge technologies to keep our software one of the leading technologies in the industry. Additional duties will include writing and executing tests as well as specification documents for newly developed functionality.
Qualifications and Skills
A well rounded developer would suit the role with emphasis on experience in C#, Web API and SQL development. Prior exposure to the Azure platform (Azure Search, Blob Storage, Service Bus, SQL Database, App Services) and deployment to Azure would be advantageous as would experience with unit testing, full product life-cycle and producing detailed documentation. Some understanding of font-end technologies is required.
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• C# / .NET / .NET Core
• MS SQL Server 2012+
• Source Control such as SVN or Git
• 3 Years+ (5 Years+ for Senior Roles) Development Experience in a similar role
• Cloud Experience such as Microsoft Azure
• Unit Testing frameworks (NUnit / VSTest)
• Message Bus technologies
• Devops / Build Automation
What we Offer
• Flexible working – This role can be split with some time in the office and some working from home if desired.
• Relaxed atmosphere.
• A role that allows you to put your own mark on software at the organisation
• A great team of committed individuals to help support your work.
• Variety in the role. Our projects differ in size and complexity. We offer exposure to modern development practices and systems.
Datatrial are a leading provider of web based technologies to the clinical trials industry. We provide software using the latest Microsoft technologies to enable sites around the world to conduct, monitor and analyse their clinical trial programs 24 hours a day. All candidates are given the opportunity of further training through additional Microsoft certifications.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will fit into a small team environment and as such will be willing to take on challenges presented to them as customer needs dictate. Someone with attention to detail alongside a passion for developing technology that can make a difference to our customers around the world.